If you've been following my tweets on my Twitter account (@martinwb10) you will know I've been working on an online course with the University of Oxford studying the life and reign of Queen Elizabeth I. It's a 10 week course ending with an official credit. I'm now on my final week, having passed the first assignment and now I'm almost ready to submit my final essay which will count towards my final mark. It's been a wonderful course, I have a passion for Tudor history so it's been right up my street. At times coming home from work extremely tired, I have had to be very motivated to settle down with my books and study hard for a couple of hours, but I've done it and nearing the final post! I'm very pleased with myself as its the first formal adult education I've participated in since leaving college in the 1980's. wish me luck for my final assessment and I'll let you all know if I pass, you'll hear the squeal of delight! Mart xx

No comments:
Post a Comment